Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 603

Thread: Cocodrillo push

  1. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Kailua, Hawaii
    Posts
    307

    Default

    I know and I would love to go with all of you. It's gonna be a great time and I'm sure and I could learn a LOT from all of you. But alas, I can't. Just no way to finance it now and of course there is the wife to contend with.


    Quote Originally Posted by sskasser View Post
    Now, Murf....you weren't supposed to tell about the multiple personalities! Especially the ones that can't swim! I mean, heck, everyone on here thinks I'm normal!
    Ummmm, I think the cats been out of the bag on that one. LMAO

    Last edited by Sludge; 02-25-2010 at 06:53 PM. Reason: bbcode
    "Survival depends on being able to suppress anxiety and replace it with calm, clear, quick and correct reasoning..."
    -Sheck Exley

  2. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Branson MO
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Hmm I never thought she was normal, I am glad I am not the only one that sees that.

    Hay I am responsible, I have do so much and all I can to be safe.

    Just beacuse I have dove in Blue Springs and hang out with Mike should not be anything on me.

    SLIM


  3. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chelsea, VT
    Age
    68
    Posts
    4,050

    Smile As compared to what?

    Quote Originally Posted by sskasser View Post
    I mean, heck, everyone on here thinks I'm normal!
    "Normal" is a very elastic concept, especially when it comes to cavers!

    Mike


  4. #34

    Default

    I just signed up for this shindig... It sounds like it's going to be a great time and I look forward to meeting all of you!
    --Cliff

    A life lived in fear is a life half lived.
    - Anonymous

  5. #35
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crpearson View Post
    I just signed up for this shindig... It sounds like it's going to be a great time and I look forward to meeting all of you!
    --Cliff

    Woo hoo! Welcome aboard, Cliff! Yer gonna have a blast!

    And don't listen to these guys...I AM completely normal (using Morgan's definition) !

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  6. #36

    Default

    It'll be interesting to see what everyone thinks of my normalcy after this trip... I guess there's a chance I may be normal using Morgan's definition, but I'm not counting on it

    A life lived in fear is a life half lived.
    - Anonymous

  7. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    fort smith AR.
    Posts
    930

    Default

    Ok everyone I have been very busy, but now it's time to get this plan started. We are going to work in 2 different systems. The diving will vary depending on your skill level. I am going to get a villa for June 4-11 it is 5 bedroom with a privat pool. We will be exploring, shooting film, relining areas, and having a great time. TheSe need to get deposits in soon. The cost will be about $480 per person. This covers house, vans, air fills, and some food. You must be a teem player.

    blessed are the cracked for they let in the light!

  8. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    fort smith AR.
    Posts
    930

    Default

    There will be some non diving spouse's along and they are welcome also. But this will be more of a camp type atmosphere not much privacy.

    blessed are the cracked for they let in the light!

  9. #39

    Default

    Still have dive spots?


  10. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    fort smith AR.
    Posts
    930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoska View Post
    Still have dive spots?
    Yes, welcome aboard!!! Just booked house for 4-11 so everyone start shoping for your airfair.

    blessed are the cracked for they let in the light!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Big push to finish the Cathedral Steps...
    By Line Squirrel in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 07:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts