Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 603

Thread: Cocodrillo push

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Maitland, FL
    Posts
    142

    Default

    I'm in is there any chance of taking the camera back? I'd love to get some more shots of the artifacts and just more of everything

    Some areas are unknown because no one has ever ventured forth, Some are unknown because no one has ever returned.

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    fort smith AR.
    Posts
    930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scubadam67 View Post
    I'm in is there any chance of taking the camera back? I'd love to get some more shots of the artifacts and just more of everything
    Yea I think we coul do that

    blessed are the cracked for they let in the light!

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    fort smith AR.
    Posts
    930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deepairmike View Post
    What meds are you taking, will you share?
    Quote Originally Posted by sskasser View Post
    Absolutely! I'll show you the trick I have for mixing it in with my scrubber material. Makes every breath dreamy!
    This is going to be a great "trip"

    Last edited by sskasser; 02-23-2010 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Fixed quoting ;)
    blessed are the cracked for they let in the light!

  4. #14
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deepairmike View Post
    This is going to be a great "trip"

    Oh HELL YEAH! I can't wait!!!

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    fort smith AR.
    Posts
    930

    Default

    I am looking at June 4-12 for me. I think we will have the house for a few days more so pick your days and book you air.

    blessed are the cracked for they let in the light!

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Kailua, Hawaii
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Shirley, just stick me in one of your bags!! I'll take care of everything in the caverns, I'll just be the slave boy.

    "Survival depends on being able to suppress anxiety and replace it with calm, clear, quick and correct reasoning..."
    -Sheck Exley

  7. #17
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deepairmike View Post
    I am looking at June 4-12 for me. I think we will have the house for a few days more so pick your days and book you air.
    Sweet! For a few days more after the 12th? Flying directly into Cozumel or into Cancun?

    Quote Originally Posted by murfef View Post
    Shirley, just stick me in one of your bags!! I'll take care of everything in the caverns, I'll just be the slave boy.
    Careful what you offer, Murf! A good sherpa is hard to find and worth his weight in dive gear! Jamie's gonna kill me! I can see it already!

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Branson MO
    Posts
    952

    Default

    You might need help there Sis, I mean have him carry your gear as you WILL be busy carrying my gear.

    Just fly into Coz and call it good.

    I am already making plans for this trip. Be so much fun to get back in there and do more work. Even after Mike has been busy at J2 and all the fun stuff with all them cool guys he was with last month with and just think, we ALL wil be in the presance of a nationaly known diver, LOL.

    SLIM


  9. #19
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLIM View Post
    .... you WILL be busy carrying my gear.

    ...

    SLIM
    RIGHT! Just leave it right where it sits and I'll be SURE to get it.

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  10. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    fort smith AR.
    Posts
    930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sskasser View Post
    RIGHT! Just leave it right where it sits and I'll be SURE to get it.
    Carfull it's a long haul...all of 4 big steps

    blessed are the cracked for they let in the light!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Big push to finish the Cathedral Steps...
    By Line Squirrel in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 07:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts