Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 603

Thread: Cocodrillo push

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Kailua, Hawaii
    Posts
    307

    Default

    I'll carry everyones gear, just take me with you!!! I'm used to carrying things on my back.

    "Survival depends on being able to suppress anxiety and replace it with calm, clear, quick and correct reasoning..."
    -Sheck Exley

  2. #22
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murfef View Post
    I'll carry everyones gear, just take me with you!!! I'm used to carrying things on my back.
    With a skill set like that, plus your knowledge of things that go "POW! POW! BOOM!", I don't see how we could miss! Come on down!

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    fort smith AR.
    Posts
    930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murfef View Post
    I'll carry everyones gear, just take me with you!!! I'm used to carrying things on my back.
    Come on, how's your mexican driving? We will have instructors along and get you some water time for sure.

    blessed are the cracked for they let in the light!

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    fort smith AR.
    Posts
    930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sskasser View Post
    With a skill set like that, plus your knowledge of things that go "POW! POW! BOOM!", I don't see how we could miss! Come on down!
    Wait his profile said "wants to dive with safe responsable divers"

    blessed are the cracked for they let in the light!

  5. #25
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deepairmike View Post
    Wait his profile said "wants to dive with safe responsable divers"
    I dunno...he's seen the Blue Springs video!

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    fort smith AR.
    Posts
    930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sskasser View Post
    I dunno...he's seen the Blue Springs video!
    No Not me or Mike W. I was refering to you, Slim, and Adam.

    blessed are the cracked for they let in the light!

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Kailua, Hawaii
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Just thought that comment would help me get into the club. lol I really wish I could go but maybe I can make it sometime in the future. And for the record, maybe Shirley put on a show for me but she seems like a safe diver. Responsible, well that depends on which of her personalities you're dealing with at the time. I'm not sure that all of them even know how to swim. haha

    "Survival depends on being able to suppress anxiety and replace it with calm, clear, quick and correct reasoning..."
    -Sheck Exley

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    fort smith AR.
    Posts
    930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murfef View Post
    Just thought that comment would help me get into the club. lol I really wish I could go but maybe I can make it sometime in the future. And for the record, maybe Shirley put on a show for me but she seems like a safe diver. Responsible, well that depends on which of her personalities you're dealing with at the time. I'm not sure that all of them even know how to swim. haha
    I was just teasing Shirley you are welcome to come, we have lots you can do. It will be fun for you.

    blessed are the cracked for they let in the light!

  9. #29
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deepairmike View Post
    I was just teasing Shirley you are welcome to come, we have lots you can do. It will be fun for you.

    Oh Mike, teasing me? And you KNOW I'm such a sensitive girl!!!


    Now, Murf....you weren't supposed to tell about the multiple personalities! Especially the ones that can't swim! I mean, heck, everyone on here thinks I'm normal!

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sskasser View Post
    ..., heck, everyone on here thinks I'm normal!
    Sure we do

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers


 

Similar Threads

  1. Big push to finish the Cathedral Steps...
    By Line Squirrel in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 07:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts