Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 603

Thread: Cocodrillo push

  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    fort smith AR.
    Posts
    930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crpearson View Post
    It'll be interesting to see what everyone thinks of my normalcy after this trip... I guess there's a chance I may be normal using Morgan's definition, but I'm not counting on it
    Normal won't fit in with this mad house group!!!!

    blessed are the cracked for they let in the light!

  2. #42
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deepairmike View Post
    Normal won't fit in with this mad house group!!!!
    HEY! I resemble that remark! Well, partially...one of my personalities is sane.

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  3. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sskasser View Post
    HEY! I resemble that remark! Well, partially...one of my personalities is sane.
    I guess I haven't met her yet

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  4. #44
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FW View Post
    I guess I haven't met her yet


    The others keep her sedated with chocolate. She's mean.



    Mexico, here we come!

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  5. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Kailua, Hawaii
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sskasser View Post
    HEY! I resemble that remark! Well, partially...one of my personalities is sane.
    I don't think anyone has met her. Maybe she's a figment of her imaginations!

    "Survival depends on being able to suppress anxiety and replace it with calm, clear, quick and correct reasoning..."
    -Sheck Exley

  6. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Western North Carolina
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Looking forward to meeting you guys.


  7. #47
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Ditto that! It's gonna be a blast!!

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  8. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Age
    56
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Hello, I'm in Tulum and would be interested in getting involved.


  9. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    fort smith AR.
    Posts
    930

    Default

    Come on over will you need a place to stay?

    blessed are the cracked for they let in the light!

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    fort smith AR.
    Posts
    930

    Default

    2 spots left!!

    blessed are the cracked for they let in the light!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Big push to finish the Cathedral Steps...
    By Line Squirrel in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 07:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts