Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 603

Thread: Cocodrillo push

  1. #201
    Moderator CDF-STAFF Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The World's Most Beautiful Beaches?
    Age
    67
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deepairmike View Post
    And the water is all freash at 68-70 deg
    Are you kidding? That's colder than Ginnie. I was under the impression the aquifer was 77° there. (I understood that the aquifer gets warmer the closer to the equator you get - it's 62° here in middle Georgia, 68° in the panhandle, 72° around High Springs...)

    Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.

  2. #202
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    fort smith AR.
    Posts
    930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slüdge View Post
    Are you kidding? That's colder than Ginnie. I was under the impression the aquifer was 77° there. (I understood that the aquifer gets warmer the closer to the equator you get - it's 62° here in middle Georgia, 68° in the panhandle, 72° around High Springs...)
    there are lots of strange things like that about this system

    blessed are the cracked for they let in the light!

  3. #203
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Mike wins the prize for the 200th post in this thread

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  4. #204
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Moultrie, Georgia
    Posts
    1,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deepairmike View Post
    And the water is all freash at 68-70 deg
    I guess diving in just a thong is out then

    Safe diving,

    Sandy Robinson

  5. #205
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slüdge View Post
    Are you kidding? That's colder than Ginnie. I was under the impression the aquifer was 77° there. (I understood that the aquifer gets warmer the closer to the equator you get - it's 62° here in middle Georgia, 68° in the panhandle, 72° around High Springs...)
    There are exceptions everywhere, there's atleast one sink in Tally with 71F water, despite everything else being around the 68F range.


  6. #206
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    fort smith AR.
    Posts
    930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FW View Post
    Mike wins the prize for the 200th post in this thread
    The prize is Shirley gets to carry my tanks!!!
    But I give the prize to Slim... So she has to carry his tanks.

    blessed are the cracked for they let in the light!

  7. #207
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deepairmike View Post
    The prize is Shirley gets to carry my tanks!!!
    But I give the prize to Slim... So she has to carry his tanks.
    Awww, poor Slim. Oh well, I will carry your tanks to the EOL, lay lots of hot pink line from there, and then come back and tell you all about it. Sorry...Mike said it, not me! Maybe I'll let you carry your own tanks into the cave once, if you don't tell Mike.

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  8. #208
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Maitland, FL
    Posts
    142

    Default

    just remember shirley we are leaving the line in the cave LOL

    Some areas are unknown because no one has ever ventured forth, Some are unknown because no one has ever returned.

  9. #209
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scubadam67 View Post
    just remember shirley we are leaving the line in the cave LOL
    With you attached to it, if you're not careful!

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  10. #210
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Maitland, FL
    Posts
    142

    Default

    you gotta catch me first, and you know how i feel about being tied up anyway

    Some areas are unknown because no one has ever ventured forth, Some are unknown because no one has ever returned.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Big push to finish the Cathedral Steps...
    By Line Squirrel in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 07:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts