Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 603

Thread: Cocodrillo push

  1. #101
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    High Springs Florida
    Age
    64
    Posts
    2,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deepairmike View Post
    Who will write the article for this expodition????
    If only we had a writer going along???
    Does the writer have to be there or can it be someone say recovering from a back injury working off e-mailed reports

    Www.artflowslikewater.com
    Brendan's Law - "Know what you're breathing. Analyze your gas for O2 and Co. Analyze your gas each time, everytime, anywhere."

  2. #102
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    fort smith AR.
    Posts
    930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLIM View Post
    Next thing you know he is going to want areal phtographer. I mean he is now big time and will be nationaly known.

    SLIM
    Slim you are tall, but not that tall

    blessed are the cracked for they let in the light!

  3. #103
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    fort smith AR.
    Posts
    930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelAngelo View Post
    Does the writer have to be there or can it be someone say recovering from a back injury working off e-mailed reports
    Well we are going to have to email in our artist's work. I guess we could do the same with the story.


    Michael you just have to go... Use an asumed name...like Dirk Pit!!

    blessed are the cracked for they let in the light!

  4. #104
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deepairmike View Post
    Well we are going to have to email in our artist's work. I guess we could do the same with the story.


    Michael you just have to go... Use an asumed name...like Dirk Pit!!

    Oooooo! Dirk Pitt! Dibs on being his DB!

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  5. #105
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    fort smith AR.
    Posts
    930

    Default

    We could get t-shirts printed "I dove with Dirk Pitt"

    blessed are the cracked for they let in the light!

  6. #106
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    High Springs Florida
    Age
    64
    Posts
    2,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deepairmike View Post
    We could get t-shirts printed "I dove with Dirk Pitt"
    on the back go with the old "I am a cave diver I know my a-- from a hole in the ground"

    Www.artflowslikewater.com
    Brendan's Law - "Know what you're breathing. Analyze your gas for O2 and Co. Analyze your gas each time, everytime, anywhere."

  7. #107
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    fort smith AR.
    Posts
    930

    Default

    I could put it with my other colectable shirts like "I dove Rubidioux with Forrest....and lived!!!!"

    blessed are the cracked for they let in the light!

  8. #108
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Lowell, AR
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelAngelo View Post
    on the back go with the old "I am a cave diver I know my a-- from a hole in the ground"
    LOL, thats great!


  9. #109
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deepairmike View Post
    I could put it with my other colectable shirts like "I dove Rubidioux with Forrest....and lived!!!!"

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  10. #110
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Branson MO
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Wow, I would take one also and then add CannonBall, and somthing about maybe how RBD was divable with FW.

    SLIM



 

Similar Threads

  1. Big push to finish the Cathedral Steps...
    By Line Squirrel in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 07:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts