Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 603

Thread: Cocodrillo push

  1. #191
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    fort smith AR.
    Posts
    930

    Default

    Wow almost to post #200

    blessed are the cracked for they let in the light!

  2. #192
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Is there a prize involved for #200?

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  3. #193
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Western North Carolina
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Wow, I was thinking of sniping #200 but I'm a bit nervous too with you quoting Nietzsche...


  4. #194
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeloDriver View Post
    Wow, I was thinking of sniping #200 but I'm a bit nervous too with you quoting Nietzsche...
    If that's the only thing about me that makes you nervous....we're gonna have FUUUUUUNNNNNNNN in Mexico next month! Buwahahahahaha!

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  5. #195
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Maitland, FL
    Posts
    142

    Default

    the winner gets to carry my tanks on the trip

    Some areas are unknown because no one has ever ventured forth, Some are unknown because no one has ever returned.

  6. #196
    Moderator CDF-STAFF Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The World's Most Beautiful Beaches?
    Age
    67
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scubadam67 View Post
    mike any words of wisdom on putting a P valve in my wet suit?
    Let me get this straight - isn't this water 77°? A 2mm sport shortie would more than suffice for me, and I'm a www.

    Shortie means no p-valve issues. Just slosh the water around...

    Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.

  7. #197
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slüdge View Post
    Let me get this straight - isn't this water 77°? A 2mm sport shortie would more than suffice for me, and I'm a www.

    Shortie means no p-valve issues. Just slosh the water around...
    I think the dives will be to long for a 2mm to be warm enough. They are trying to push the EOL, which is already a long way.

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  8. #198
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    fort smith AR.
    Posts
    930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FW View Post
    I think the dives will be to long for a 2mm to be warm enough. They are trying to push the EOL, which is already a long way.
    And the water is all freash at 68-70 deg

    blessed are the cracked for they let in the light!

  9. #199
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scubadam67 View Post
    the winner gets to carry my tanks on the trip
    What a generous offer! I'll be happy to carry your tanks....into the cave while you wait on the surface for me to return and tell you all about it!

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  10. #200
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    fort smith AR.
    Posts
    930

    Default

    no Shirley gets to carry my tanks

    blessed are the cracked for they let in the light!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Big push to finish the Cathedral Steps...
    By Line Squirrel in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 07:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts