Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 61 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 603

Thread: Cocodrillo push

  1. #211
    Moderator CDF-STAFF Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The World's Most Beautiful Beaches?
    Age
    67
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    Get a room.

    Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.

  2. #212
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    High Springs Florida
    Age
    64
    Posts
    2,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sandy View Post
    I guess diving in just a thong is out then
    You get to dive in thongs? Cool

    Www.artflowslikewater.com
    Brendan's Law - "Know what you're breathing. Analyze your gas for O2 and Co. Analyze your gas each time, everytime, anywhere."

  3. #213
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slüdge View Post
    Get a room.
    Got one...in Cozumel. Don't hate

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelAngelo View Post
    You get to dive in thongs? Cool
    I tried it, but it gives me a wedgie

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  4. #214
    Moderator CDF-STAFF Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The World's Most Beautiful Beaches?
    Age
    67
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    You continue going to Mexico and telling me about all the great diving, and I'll continue to hate.

    Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.

  5. #215
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slüdge View Post
    You continue going to Mexico and telling me about all the great diving, and I'll continue to hate.
    Come on then! And I've only spent one week so far this year in Mexico cave diving every day in those gorgeous, warm, no-flow, heavily decorated caves. This will only be my second week in Mexico this year, exploring new beautiful caves on an island in paradise. What's to hate? I mean, it's not like I get to cave dive nearly every weekend in north Florida, or hit the Atlantic for pretty reefs on the off weekend....oh wait...yeah...I do....ok...you can hate

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  6. #216
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    fort smith AR.
    Posts
    930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sskasser View Post
    Come on then! And I've only spent one week so far this year in Mexico cave diving every day in those gorgeous, warm, no-flow, heavily decorated caves. This will only be my second week in Mexico this year, exploring new beautiful caves on an island in paradise. What's to hate? I mean, it's not like I get to cave dive nearly every weekend in north Florida, or hit the Atlantic for pretty reefs on the off weekend....oh wait...yeah...I do....ok...you can hate
    Ok now I hate too!!

    blessed are the cracked for they let in the light!

  7. #217
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    The Land of Enchantment
    Posts
    3,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slüdge View Post
    You continue going to Mexico and telling me about all the great diving, and I'll continue to hate.
    And you weren't specifically invited to come in March? And Mike didn't post his invitation to the forum?????????

    Land of Enchantment -- not so great for cave diving, but mighty scenic!

  8. #218
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slüdge View Post
    You continue going to Mexico and telling me about all the great diving, and I'll continue to hate.
    What he *really* means is he can't go, because he won't break down and get a full time job

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  9. #219
    Moderator CDF-STAFF Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The World's Most Beautiful Beaches?
    Age
    67
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    I have four part-time jobs - who has time for a full-time one?

    Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.

  10. #220
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chelsea, VT
    Age
    68
    Posts
    4,050

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by sskasser View Post
    Come on then! And I've only spent one week so far this year in Mexico cave diving every day in those gorgeous, warm, no-flow, heavily decorated caves. This will only be my second week in Mexico this year, exploring new beautiful caves on an island in paradise. What's to hate? I mean, it's not like I get to cave dive nearly every weekend in north Florida, or hit the Atlantic for pretty reefs on the off weekend....oh wait...yeah...I do....
    Shirley, you are evil!

    Mike



 

Similar Threads

  1. Big push to finish the Cathedral Steps...
    By Line Squirrel in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 07:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts