"With regard to cave diving, the great thing is to be carried where you could not have imagined you would ever be, and then to come back alive."
"Wilderness. The word itself is music." Abbey, Desert Solitaire
Those methods are great for your psyche until you are a squad leader and tell your new recruit fresh out of basic that, after he feeds the water buffalo in the motor pool, he then needs to bring back some grid squares. He then brings back grid squares from the mess hall (that is their actual nomenclature; grid squares) and you- in your haste to ridicule him- are left pwned by the buck private, who just happened to serve in the reserves as a cook before becoming active duty.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927 using Tapatalk
Soldier actually. Just stuck down here in Sailorville.
I will not go there. I am very big in to military customs, courtesy, and respect. I did how ever tell my LT that this morning when I was about to take him for a dive and he hid my Nitek Q. He thought it was funny.
LOL. oops.
It's not the years in your life that matter, but the life in your years.
OK, remembered #3, it's when you overhear a 2nd Lt. telling a 1st, Sgt. he doesn't understand.
Bookmarks