I once posted a picture of me topless! I'm sorry TJ!
I once posted a picture of me topless! I'm sorry TJ!
James, I have a question............if a PVT prefaced a comment with "with all due respect", is it really gonna save him????
If he was funny, I'd laugh while he beat his face.![]()
Yeah, that's pretty much what I do. LOL. I had a Specialist tonight say something smart, and he just looked at me and said "You want me to push now don't you?". Ahh, gettin them trained right!![]()
It's not the years in your life that matter, but the life in your years.
LOL It's so much easier when you can just look at 'em and they drop.
How about the infamous "Sir, I can't say your an A**hole, but you can't stop what I think, and I think your an A**hole!"
Reminds me of the time I witnessed a master chief dress down an ensign outside a clinic. I think the ensign's hair was permanently in the blown back position after that.
There are 3 kinds of people in this world; those who are good at math, and those who are not.
Bookmarks