Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 106
  1. #61
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Distant Zipcode Diver
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superlyte27 View Post
    where do we apply for the assassin position?
    You are tapped on the shoulder by a Ninja, and given one opportunity to join forces or be slain.... Kinda like WKPP.

    Semper Questio ~ Semper Fidelis

  2. #62
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SW Florida
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superlyte27 View Post
    but even idiots have the right to be heard.
    Well, they have the right to free speech, but I don't have to listen.

    It's not the years in your life that matter, but the life in your years.

  3. #63
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    2,032

    Default

    TJ!!!!!

    "Is this thing on?"

  4. #64
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Can we get banned for posting LOL cats that are on topic? I really love cats, but I don't want to get banned.



  5. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phillip1 View Post
    like Kurt calling me a female dog instead of a b!tch because he would get censored
    FYI...It's Curt not Kurt


  6. #66
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hunabku View Post
    Can we get banned for posting LOL cats that are on topic? I really love cats, but I don't want to get banned.

    LOLCAT postings earn you one immunity idol or one litter box treat. Close your eyes and hold out your hand to find out which....

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  7. #67
    Moderator Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    in BFE outside of Mousetown
    Posts
    3,010

    Default

    After years of being an admin and moderator on many forums... this is my scientific data on banning users.



    Joe


    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Pyle
    "After my first 10 hours on a rebreather, I was a real expert. Another 40 hours of dive time later, I considered myself a novice. When I had completed about 100 hours of rebreather diving, I realized I was only just a beginner."

  8. #68
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mount Holly, NC
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slüdge View Post
    That Tony is the BIGGEST doofus head I have ever met. Bless his heart.
    Ban him, ban him right now...oh wait he did say, "bless his heart." OK Rus, we are cool again.

    "...some night, in the chill darkness, someone will make a mistake: The sea will show him no mercy." John T. Cunningham

  9. #69
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SW Florida
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    "bless his heart" is just the southern version of "with all do respect". You can say whatever you want after.

    It's not the years in your life that matter, but the life in your years.

  10. #70
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mount Holly, NC
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesK View Post
    "bless his heart" is just the southern version of "with all do respect". You can say whatever you want after.
    Prior military James?

    "...some night, in the chill darkness, someone will make a mistake: The sea will show him no mercy." John T. Cunningham


 

Similar Threads

  1. Civil Discourse
    By skip in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 03:45 PM
  2. Stay Civil or else...
    By imported_admin in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 10:42 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts