Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 603

Thread: Cocodrillo push

  1. #111
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Who has their plane tickets already? Anybody else so excited they can't stand it?

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  2. #112
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    fort smith AR.
    Posts
    930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sskasser View Post
    Who has their plane tickets already? Anybody else so excited they can't stand it?
    Yes, and YES!!!!!

    blessed are the cracked for they let in the light!

  3. #113
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Moultrie, Georgia
    Posts
    1,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deepairmike View Post
    Yes, and YES!!!!!
    Plus 1 - arrive in Coz at 12:50 PM on the 4th.

    Safe diving,

    Sandy Robinson

  4. #114
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Western North Carolina
    Posts
    235

    Default

    All set here. I'm rolling down on the 3rd. Arctic Mike and I are headed down to N.Fl this weekend to get a little time in sidemounting AL80's.

    Charles


  5. #115
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeloDriver View Post
    All set here. I'm rolling down on the 3rd. Arctic Mike and I are headed down to N.Fl this weekend to get a little time in sidemounting AL80's.

    Charles
    Be sure to wear the same exposure suit you will have in MX, so you can tell how much lead you will need. Aim for being neutral at 10' with 1000psi in the tanks, and no air in your BC.

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  6. #116
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Western North Carolina
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FW View Post
    Be sure to wear the same exposure suit you will have in MX, so you can tell how much lead you will need. Aim for being neutral at 10' with 1000psi in the tanks, and no air in your BC.
    Thank you Forest for your help. We were wondering what a good baseline setup would be.


  7. #117
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    fort smith AR.
    Posts
    930

    Default

    We have a good crew going and some new friends to work with. It is to bad Michael Angelo couldn't make it.
    Start sending the balance when you get the chance. Need it by the 20th.

    blessed are the cracked for they let in the light!

  8. #118
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    High Springs Florida
    Age
    64
    Posts
    2,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deepairmike View Post
    We have a good crew going and some new friends to work with. It is to bad Michael Angelo couldn't make it.
    Start sending the balance when you get the chance. Need it by the 20th.
    Wish I could go too. Reading these post is as close as I will get to diving for a few months. I got home yesterday and am having trouble just walking but see Doc on Friday. Good luck to all safe diving.
    MA
    aka Dirk Pitt

    Www.artflowslikewater.com
    Brendan's Law - "Know what you're breathing. Analyze your gas for O2 and Co. Analyze your gas each time, everytime, anywhere."

  9. #119
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    fort smith AR.
    Posts
    930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelAngelo View Post
    Wish I could go too. Reading these post is as close as I will get to diving for a few months. I got home yesterday and am having trouble just walking but see Doc on Friday. Good luck to all safe diving.
    MA
    aka Dirk Pitt
    My best wishes to you. I hope you are back up in no time. If you do get better fast there is always a spot for you.

    blessed are the cracked for they let in the light!

  10. #120
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Moultrie, Georgia
    Posts
    1,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FW View Post
    Be sure to wear the same exposure suit you will have in MX, so you can tell how much lead you will need. Aim for being neutral at 10' with 1000psi in the tanks, and no air in your BC.
    Forrest or anyone,

    When using 80s on a SM setup, where do you put the weight? Harness, cam bands, other, front, back, side?

    Charles, keep us posted how your and Mike's SM dives work out with the 80s.

    Thanks for your help.

    Safe diving,

    Sandy Robinson


 

Similar Threads

  1. Big push to finish the Cathedral Steps...
    By Line Squirrel in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 07:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts