Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Halcyon wings

  1. #11

    Default

    Not a setup at all. My wife and I both have them and we are both severely head down. Never suspected wings until a couple we met had them and indicated they do that. I have been diving my 55's since day one and never had a problem. I have adjusted the tanks and it helped some. Going back to my jetfins and going to get some gaitors. Also just found a leaky valve on my Pinnacle Freedom II.


  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimqh2o View Post
    ..... Going back to my jetfins and going to get some gaitors.....
    Ahh, you didn't mention that before. If I use light weight fins in doubles, I am head-down trim as well, even in a classic wing.

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers


 

Similar Threads

  1. Halcyon 55 lb Wings
    By Rick Palm in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-18-2007, 02:06 PM
  2. WTB SP DIN MK25/G250s (or better) + Halcyon single wings
    By drinksalot in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-17-2006, 04:23 PM
  3. 55# Halcyon Wings, SS plate, harness- MINT!
    By jamesmcclean in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2006, 06:54 PM
  4. FS: Halcyon Explorer Wings.**SOLD**
    By DeputyTom in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-22-2005, 03:10 PM
  5. For sale: Halcyon Explorer Wings
    By Miner in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-30-2004, 05:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts