I![]()
Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010
Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese
My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!
Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.
Diving has 23 votes and is pulling away!
Mike
I![]()
Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010
Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese
My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!
Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.
24...
Bob K
I voted, but the ballot was unclear and confusing. I demand a recount.
Cheers,
Jeff
I talk about being from Palm Beach Country, and ballots and such being confusing, and the kids at school have NO idea what I'm talking about. It's only been nine years!
Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.
38 , me thinks (SMILE)
Jean
Oh Lord , keep us safe , ALWAYS safe , and keep ME PRUDENT , ALWAYS PRUDENT !!!
Bookmarks