Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34
  1. #11
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loquat149 View Post
    It wouldn't let me vote twice...

    Dave

    Darn! That must be a bug...or else somebody needs to remind them this is FLORIDA!!

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chelsea, VT
    Age
    68
    Posts
    4,050

    Default

    Diving has 23 votes and is pulling away!

    Mike


  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chelsea, VT
    Age
    68
    Posts
    4,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sskasser View Post
    Darn! That must be a bug...or else somebody needs to remind them this is FLORIDA!!
    LOL - where's my hanging chad?

    Mike


  4. #14
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MORGAN View Post
    LOL - where's my hanging chad?

    Mike


    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  5. #15
    Social Co-Director
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cocoa Beach
    Posts
    583

    Default

    24...

    Bob K

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Cartersville, GA
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,147

    Default

    I voted, but the ballot was unclear and confusing. I demand a recount.

    Cheers,
    Jeff


  7. #17
    Moderator CDF-STAFF Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The World's Most Beautiful Beaches?
    Age
    67
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by icestac View Post
    the ballot was unclear and confusing.
    I was born in Palm Beach County. I find this offensive and discriminatory!

    Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.

  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chelsea, VT
    Age
    68
    Posts
    4,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slüdge View Post
    I was born in Palm Beach County. I find this offensive and discriminatory!
    Offensensitivity? Never woulda thunk it of you, Sludge!

    Mike


  9. #19
    Moderator CDF-STAFF Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The World's Most Beautiful Beaches?
    Age
    67
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    I talk about being from Palm Beach Country, and ballots and such being confusing, and the kids at school have NO idea what I'm talking about. It's only been nine years!

    Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.

  10. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Ft. White , Florida
    Posts
    894

    Default

    38 , me thinks (SMILE)

    Jean

    Oh Lord , keep us safe , ALWAYS safe , and keep ME PRUDENT , ALWAYS PRUDENT !!!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Suwannee Conditions
    By akcaver in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 01:19 PM
  2. suwannee blue
    By Signal 20 in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-18-2006, 05:56 AM
  3. Suwannee River Levels
    By Angie Reim in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 06:52 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts