Anyone know conditions at Morrison ?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Anyone know conditions at Morrison ?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"Survival depends on being able to suppress anxiety and replace it with calm, clear, quick and correct reasoning..." -Sheck Exley
A lot of other people use this but I feel that it is very appropriate!
Water is low so I would think it is pretty good. I went diving some of the Holmes Creek caves last weekend and they were all excellent.
Friend went today and said viz was very good. However, he said some A-hole dragged on of the steel picnic table to the bottom of the lower cavern.
Wow, really?! One of those big steel tables with chairs?! That’s nuts! How did it fit through the opening under the ledge?
I wondered the same.
Can anyone give an update on Morrison conditions?
Picnic Table in the Cavern? What kind of jerk would do something like that?
How are the conditions there now?
Time to have a picnic and take some pics...
Safe diving,
Rich
I was there a few weeks ago. Picnic table was definitely in the cavern.
Bookmarks