Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 603

Thread: Cocodrillo push

  1. #521
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    461

    Default

    I figured that we would do something similar to what we did in June. Except that we should stay on the mainland this time. I think we will need a place for the 10th and the 18th.

    Mike Y - What days is the place on Coz booked for?


  2. #522
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    fort smith AR.
    Posts
    930

    Default

    We can check in Friday morning the 11 check out Friday the 18th

    blessed are the cracked for they let in the light!

  3. #523
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Moultrie, Georgia
    Posts
    1,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Mike View Post
    I figured that we would do something similar to what we did in June. Except that we should stay on the mainland this time. I think we will need a place for the 10th and the 18th.
    Mike, what day are you arriving. I have been toying between arriving late Thursday or Friday noon. If you guys are diving Friday, I'd be glad to join if you have room.

    Last edited by Sludge; 12-20-2010 at 05:51 PM. Reason: bbcode
    Safe diving,

    Sandy Robinson

  4. #524
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Moultrie, Georgia
    Posts
    1,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deepairmike View Post
    We can check in Friday morning the 11 check out Friday the 18th
    Do you have a link like you did for Casa Jen?

    53 days!!!

    Safe diving,

    Sandy Robinson

  5. #525
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    The Land of Enchantment
    Posts
    3,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sandy View Post
    Do you have a link like you did for Casa Jen?

    53 days!!!
    Villa Coralina

    Land of Enchantment -- not so great for cave diving, but mighty scenic!

  6. #526
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    High Springs Florida
    Age
    64
    Posts
    2,513

    Default

    I am arriving Sat the 11 2pm ish and leaving the 18 at 4 ish cancun if anyone want to share the taxi.

    Www.artflowslikewater.com
    Brendan's Law - "Know what you're breathing. Analyze your gas for O2 and Co. Analyze your gas each time, everytime, anywhere."

  7. #527
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Moultrie, Georgia
    Posts
    1,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelAngelo View Post
    I am arriving Sat the 11 2pm ish and leaving the 18 at 4 ish cancun if anyone want to share the taxi.
    Hey Michael Angelo, is that Friday the 11th or Sat the 12th? Also, do you leave Fri the 18th or Sat the 19th?

    Safe diving,

    Sandy Robinson

  8. #528
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    High Springs Florida
    Age
    64
    Posts
    2,513

    Default

    friday the 11 to fri 18

    Www.artflowslikewater.com
    Brendan's Law - "Know what you're breathing. Analyze your gas for O2 and Co. Analyze your gas each time, everytime, anywhere."

  9. #529
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Moultrie, Georgia
    Posts
    1,679

    Default

    Arrive CUN at 8:05PM on Thursday, 2-10. Hope to make 1 or 2 dives on Friday and then take the ferry to Coz.
    On Friday, 2-18, plan to take the ferry back to the mainland for one or two dives. Depart Sat from CUN at 7:05AM.

    Safe diving,

    Sandy Robinson

  10. #530
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Blacksburg, VA
    Posts
    1,329

    Default

    Can anybody give me a general idea of what I need to bring? Assume that I know I'm bringing my standard dive gear minus tanks and weights, how does everyone handle dive weight? Please touch on any non-obvious items that you can think of.

    -Jon



 

Similar Threads

  1. Big push to finish the Cathedral Steps...
    By Line Squirrel in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 07:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts