Sue, I have one of your line arrow pendants purchased a long time ago from John H. I remember at the time, a young waitress of rather odd appearance asked me if I was a worshiper of Zeus.![]()
Sue, I have one of your line arrow pendants purchased a long time ago from John H. I remember at the time, a young waitress of rather odd appearance asked me if I was a worshiper of Zeus.![]()
There are 3 kinds of people in this world; those who are good at math, and those who are not.
Last edited by FW; 04-01-2009 at 06:15 AM.
I've not been on the forum in a while and noticed this post about Dorf markers. Dorf markers were developed by Lewis Holtzendorf (who was a friend of mine) in 1976 just days after Bill Hurst drowned in Peacock III. Bill, upon realizing he made a fatal wrong turn knew he wouldn't have enough air to exit so he took out his slate and composed a farewell letter to his family.
Lewis contacted multiple manufacturers of tape and with the help of Court Smith experimented with all. They finally settled on duck tape. Court still has all the paperwork and dates as to what they did and when. I've been trying to get him to make copies of it and donate the copies to the Cave Diving Museum. This has renewed my interest in obtaining this info, so I'll contact Court again to see if he'll make copies to donate.
Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
Actually, someone did a word play on the misunderstanding:
Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.
Last edited by Line Squirrel; 06-12-2010 at 07:14 PM.
It's bad luck to be superstitious.
If you want some good tape, get the Gorilla Tape. Much better than duct tape.
Bookmarks