Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43
  1. #31

    Default

    I left my jump reel at 772.
    Would someone pull it for me next time you are there.


  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36 View Post
    I left my jump reel at 772.
    Would someone pull it for me next time you are there.
    I saw your reel up ahead, but then something went terribly wrong.
    I was stopped at 722.


  3. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Orlando/Tallahassee, FL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    163

    Default

    man got to 716 and already people are one upping me


  4. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deepdiverbob View Post
    I just hit start, and then fall to the bottom, because I dont see a continuous guide line.
    Hmmm, the only one on this entire forum with any sense!

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  5. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Moultrie, Georgia
    Posts
    1,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by icestac View Post
    Any tips for getting past 498?

    Thanks,
    ~Jeff
    Not sure how to get further as my instructor keeps doing a lights out drill on me at 497.

    Safe diving,

    Sandy Robinson

  6. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Age
    44
    Posts
    148

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by SuPrBuGmAn View Post
    Apparently I'm not where near as good from my home computer... guess I'm at my best when I'm at work, or supposed to be working...

    OH yeah... Damn you Ben, one upping me!

    HA HA HA!!!!!


  7. #37

    Default

    haha haha I suck at this. I keep killing my diver before I even get in the cave...pathetic... according to this game I should only be cavern certified!


  8. #38

    Default

    Did everyone give up? Maybe my rebreather gives me an advantage.


  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BecKave View Post
    haha haha I suck at this. I keep killing my diver before I even get in the cave...pathetic... according to this game I should only be cavern certified!
    Your diver would do much better, I bet, if there was a camera and DPV attached.


  10. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pompano Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by icestac View Post

    Any tips for getting past 498?

    Thanks,
    ~Jeff
    After an intensive internet search...try this secret code before you start, it gives you God status:

    up arrow-G-I-3-ctrl-N-up arrow-Z-up arrow-H-alt-ctrl-G-I-3-down arrow

    Last edited by Line Squirrel; 01-24-2009 at 06:39 AM.
    It's bad luck to be superstitious.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Favorite Cave Game?
    By systematic.entropy in forum Polls
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 11:01 AM
  2. Getting out of Cave Diving
    By cavegeo in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-13-2007, 06:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts