Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43
  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cavediver256 View Post
    You breaking air rules Bob????
    Nope, but from what I hear there is a lot of that going on these days. Just thought the objective was funny since it sums up the "Objective" of a lot of people.


  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Orlando/Tallahassee, FL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    163

    Default

    570


  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    LA, CA
    Age
    67
    Posts
    1,566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rox@ucf11 View Post
    570
    Well, submit your score! I see there's been a bit of a competition going on there...

    Andrew Ainslie

    Almost extinct cave diver

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Orlando/Tallahassee, FL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    163

    Default

    lol im the ultimate cave diver yet not really certified , acctually after reading the posts it sounds like TJ has me beat lol.

    Last edited by UCFKnightDiver; 01-07-2009 at 08:01 PM.

  5. #25

    Default

    I just hit start, and then fall to the bottom, because I dont see a continuous guide line.


  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Cartersville, GA
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scububa View Post
    ...sort of how I dive
    Where'd you find a waterproof mouse? If the left mouse button attached to your goodman handle?

    ~Jeff


  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Cartersville, GA
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,147

    Default Anyone else?

    Anyone else feel that the "buffer" zone around the diver is off? It seems like the diver's head does not need to touch anything for the gave to end, but the fins can pretty much go right through the rock without incident. Screwy.

    Any tips for getting past 498?

    Thanks,
    ~Jeff


  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by icestac View Post
    Where'd you find a waterproof mouse? If the left mouse button attached to your goodman handle?

    ~Jeff
    And, I thought I was going to get busted for not having a redundant mouse!

    When you're there you know there's a There there.
    Jobst Brandt

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,450

    Default

    Apparently I'm not where near as good from my home computer... guess I'm at my best when I'm at work, or supposed to be working...

    OH yeah... Damn you Ben, one upping me!


  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Cartersville, GA
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scububa View Post
    And, I thought I was going to get busted for not having a redundant mouse!
    Do these count towards our Cyber AD posts? Or do they have to contain at least 30 letters on 15 lines and include a minimum of 10 minutes between posts

    ~Jeff



 

Similar Threads

  1. Favorite Cave Game?
    By systematic.entropy in forum Polls
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 11:01 AM
  2. Getting out of Cave Diving
    By cavegeo in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-13-2007, 06:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts