"Not all change is improvement...but all improvement is change" Donald Berwick
That guy needs to take the PADI peak performance class badly!!
Andrew Ainslie
Almost extinct cave diver
I'll bet his SAC rate is high.
...sort of how I dive
Should start with a modified S-drill![]()
When you're there you know there's a There there.
Jobst Brandt
Just one more thing for me to do at work tommorow morning! lol![]()
Joseph
There is no limit. We'll always find a way to go deeper and deeper. That's been the pattern all along.
--Sheck Exley
The bugger swims too freakin' fast! What's he got, a scooter up his @$$??
There are 3 kinds of people in this world; those who are good at math, and those who are not.
I lost him at the side mount entrance...... he needs work on trim there, what is up with that flow?
Meng Tze
-Homo Bonae Voluntatis
I’ve decided to sell all my cave diving equipment and invest in a better mouse. Maybe we should suggest this game as therapy for people like me, which are addicted to cave diving and spend way too much money on their addition. The game can help addicts kick the habit, kind of like Nicolette gum.
Just think if you do it 100 times,Shirley Kasser will give you a cyber Abe Davis award.
"Not all change is improvement...but all improvement is change" Donald Berwick
Bookmarks