Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 41 to 47 of 47
  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right on the Ragged Edge
    Posts
    3,634

    Default

    I gotta agree with Bob. I have a Seaskin Nova that I have had for 5 years, still fits, still dry, AND I can buy 3 or 4 of them for the costs of a Santi or DUI.

    "Have you ever noticed
    When you're feeling really good
    There's always a pigeon
    That'll come shiat on your hood?" John Prine 4-7-2020

    "Into the blue again; in the silent water
    Under the rocks, and stones; there is water underground" Talking Heads

  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    North Grafton, MA
    Age
    50
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Find the best suit for your diving, your budget, and customer support. I have dove DUI, Santi, Dive Rite - They have all been good, all leaked, and I have changed seals on all of them. There is no perfect suit.


  3. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Bartow, FL
    Posts
    1,820

    Cool dove

    Quote Originally Posted by ericfine50 View Post
    Find the best suit for your diving, your budget, and customer support. I have dove DUI, Santi, Dive Rite - They have all been good, all leaked, and I have changed seals on all of them. There is no perfect suit.
    Please define "dove"...via keyboard?....


  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    North Grafton, MA
    Age
    50
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Internet caves and 3D Wrecks. That is how they stay dry.


  5. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northern Germany
    Posts
    1,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridabob View Post
    Fast forward 5 years. Your suit will leak.
    I wish. I never had a suit stay dry for 5 years.


  6. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northern Germany
    Posts
    1,300

    Default

    I ended up not getting a Santi. Didn't wanna wait for 12 weeks plus. Rofos (which I had never seen before) looked pretty good and I got mine only ten days after I ordered. The 450 looks great and seems to be made from pretty rugged fabric. Made in Italy and about 600 bucks cheaper than the Elite+.


  7. #47
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pompano Beach
    Posts
    2,285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bent View Post
    I ended up not getting a Santi. Didn't wanna wait for 12 weeks plus. Rofos (which I had never seen before) looked pretty good and I got mine only ten days after I ordered. The 450 looks great and seems to be made from pretty rugged fabric. Made in Italy and about 600 bucks cheaper than the Elite+.
    ROFOS is an awesome suit. I have 2 Rugged and fit well


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    roadkill


 

Similar Threads

  1. Santi drysuit with santi underwear for sale
    By Kelly Jessop in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2020, 06:43 PM
  2. Santi emotion plus
    By jdobbertien in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-26-2020, 09:02 PM
  3. Fs: Santi bz400 LS
    By maxtrax in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2013, 05:00 PM
  4. Used Santi BZ400
    By rddvet in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-10-2013, 06:16 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts