Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, FL
    Age
    70
    Posts
    1,885

    Default

    I work for a software company that is very high on ethics WRT piracy. I came into posession of the PDF copy, liked it and started to use it. At the point I started to use it, I sought out a source for purchase and acquired one from CCDS.

    My hat is off to you for doing the right thing RDDVET.

    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
    -Ferris Bueller

    The most certain way to stumble into the future, is to live your life looking over your shoulder.
    -Jeff Hawes after getting a huge mulligan...

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    4,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diveconjeff View Post
    I work for a software company that is very high on ethics WRT piracy. I came into posession of the PDF copy, liked it and started to use it. At the point I started to use it, I sought out a source for purchase and acquired one from CCDS.

    My hat is off to you for doing the right thing RDDVET.
    Never a good idea to piss karma off


  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pompano Beach
    Posts
    2,285

    Default

    I bought one when it first came out. I also have pdf on my phone. Jeff put a lot of work into that map.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    roadkill

  4. #24
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rddvet View Post
    Never a good idea to piss karma off
    LoL or Hancock

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Is it available online anywhere?


  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hinckley, Ohio
    Age
    67
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hroark2112 View Post
    Is it available online anywhere?
    I am assuming you're asking if you can buy it on-line. No, not as far as I know. I bought mine (#140/500) at Cave Country Dive Shop in High Springs before it was called that.


  7. #27
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, FL
    Age
    70
    Posts
    1,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sskasser View Post
    LoL or Hancock
    I'd say niether one

    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
    -Ferris Bueller

    The most certain way to stumble into the future, is to live your life looking over your shoulder.
    -Jeff Hawes after getting a huge mulligan...

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Yes, I was looking to buy one. Last time I was down they were out.


  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Thinking of Vancouver Island
    Posts
    1,241

    Default

    This is his earlier map, but not the earliest one- there is one before that that was done in what looked to me like crayon for the black background. It might be what this was made from. Jeff gave me the version i have years ago. RLTW Jeff, if someone is reading you these messages.


  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    434

    Default

    Does anyone have Jeff Hancock's phone or email? If so, would you PM me?

    thanks,
    Barbara

    Barbara/San Francisco


 

Similar Threads

  1. Jeff Hancock's Devils Cave Map
    By dave9751 in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-21-2015, 01:55 PM
  2. jeff hancock map
    By duckster3d in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-16-2008, 03:25 PM
  3. Jeff Hancock's Devils map is available......
    By Rich in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-10-2005, 06:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts