Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1

    Default IANTD, not answering phone

    I tried all last week, left messages and no return call. Today it says mail box full on one number and the magic jack customer can't be reached on the other.

    Did I miss something of them being closed?


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    172

    Default

    They'd better not have closed, I recently finished an IANTD CCR course and have been waiting for my card.........


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    17

    Default

    IANTD have trouble answering their phone and processing applications for quite a while now. This has been going on for the last couple of months, at least. Something there really has to change.


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    High Springs,FL
    Posts
    88

    Default

    I guess you guys have just had bad luck. I have always had great service and usually get my instructor materials within 2-3 days of ordering.


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    High Springs,FL
    Posts
    88

    Default

    I have just been informed that IANTD had mechanical issue with some switches they are making to their phone systems and the phone company is in the process of fixing it right now.


  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right on the Ragged Edge
    Posts
    3,634

    Default

    C'mon guys, Tom is about 112 years old, it takes him awhile to get to the phone.

    "Have you ever noticed
    When you're feeling really good
    There's always a pigeon
    That'll come shiat on your hood?" John Prine 4-7-2020

    "Into the blue again; in the silent water
    Under the rocks, and stones; there is water underground" Talking Heads

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jebernot View Post
    I guess you guys have just had bad luck. I have always had great service and usually get my instructor materials within 2-3 days of ordering.
    Been trying to call for a bit now (going on two weeks) they are usually very quick and answer or at least call back.


  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Harrisonburg VA
    Age
    45
    Posts
    168

    Default

    My class was finished six weeks ago, I waited three weeks before I started calling... I'm getting pretty tired of them not answering or saying that they have my paperwork in hand and will ship it out today. Clearly nothing has changed at IANTD.


  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    25

    Default

    You guys didn't get the memo they've gone fishing.


  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    High Springs,FL
    Posts
    88

    Default

    As an IANTD Instructor Trainer I can feel the frustration as of late. IANTD is working on a long term solution to improve customer service. For those of you on this forum it will be of special importance since most (I know not all) live or travel to North Florida. Part of the long term solution is that IANTD HQ will be moving to Lake City. It should be operational in a new facility in Lake City, FL by the end of the year.



 

Similar Threads

  1. Cell phone in a deco habitat????
    By aw in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 03:03 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts