There's two numbers. One works great. One does not.
Any news ??? I am still waiting for my student card which was ordered in November !!!!
Peter
What's the preferred number?
TF
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Men wanted for hazardous journey. Low wages, bitter cold, long hours of complete darkness. Safe return doubtful. Honour and recognition in event of success."
Earnest Shackleton
Back when I got certified, I got both NSS-CDS and IANTD cards. (My buddy was a card collector, and I just followed suit this time.) I received my CDS card in a few weeks, it took over a year to get my IANTD card.
Insert something witty and creative here_________________________.
If it was ordered in November than I wouldn't think anything is wrong as of yet. It's only been @ a month and on holidays things get behind. I also think it may have something to do with the instructors processing them promptly but I'm not sure. Last IANTD card I received within 5 weeks of completing the course.
Processed NOV 15 that is when they confirmed via email that they have the request, so it is little over month. Never happened to me before.
Call your instructor. I did my ccr course at the begining of november and he told me there was a problem with IANTD shipping the cards loosly in the mail. The post office returned a bunch of the cards because they would slide around in the envolopes. They sent my card to my instructor.
Read the post I am the instructor.
Bookmarks