Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21

    Default

    A simple phone call today resolved a similar issue. I submitted some certs on 12/10 and as nothing had been processed as of this morning, I did the unthinkable; picked up a telephone and had a conversation.
    The phone was answered on the third ring. The employee was helpful, courteous and apologetic.
    Two hours later the certs were processed and I now have a PDF copy as well to provide to my students.
    This approach may or may not work for you (or for others), but you might give it a try and see what happens.
    Good luck!


  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Bartow, FL
    Posts
    1,820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Draker View Post
    A simple phone call today resolved a similar issue. I submitted some certs on 12/10 and as nothing had been processed as of this morning, I did the unthinkable; picked up a telephone and had a conversation.
    The phone was answered on the third ring. The employee was helpful, courteous and apologetic.
    Two hours later the certs were processed and I now have a PDF copy as well to provide to my students.
    This approach may or may not work for you (or for others), but you might give it a try and see what happens.
    Good luck!
    I didnt think you could answer a phone. Let alone DIAL one....


  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Destin,Fl
    Posts
    140

    Default

    Wow that is great news. I will have somebody to finally answer the f#%&*^g phone. I knew that I will have good luck with this board full of wise people. Lucky me.


  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Bartow, FL
    Posts
    1,820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Choda View Post
    Wow that is great news. I will have somebody to finally answer the f#%&*^g phone. I knew that I will have good luck with this board full of wise people. Lucky me.
    The Force of Sarcasm in you is heavy I sense.

    Simple solution: just use Draker's magic phone.


  5. #25
    Time Out Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    138

    Default

    Apparently Draker has a fairly large "phone". Some guys were telling us about the size of his "phone" at Great Outdoors one night.


  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Bartow, FL
    Posts
    1,820

    Default

    Heard, I have. Seen, I have not.

    Unsatisfied...

    Anyway. derek, please see other thread.

    Bob


  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Destin,Fl
    Posts
    140

    Default

    What is sarcasm ????



 

Similar Threads

  1. Cell phone in a deco habitat????
    By aw in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 03:03 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts