The one where you just saw the ripples?Or the one where you dived Bonnet?
The one where you just saw the ripples?Or the one where you dived Bonnet?
I'll bet that had to be a thrill to see that. Along those lines, anybody see 60 Minutes this past Sunday with those guys diving with Nile Crocodiles? That was impressive and I was surprised at the excellent visibility. That's not to take anything away from diving with alligators, you understand.
"Survival depends on being able to suppress anxiety and replace it with calm, clear, quick and correct reasoning..." -Sheck Exley
A lot of other people use this but I feel that it is very appropriate!
There were some references to caves, but all I saw were "lairs" and under-growths of vegetation. Maybe there was one cave.
It's certainly clear they weren't "cave trained." Using OW gear, "danglies" all over the place, flutter kicking up the silt, etc. etc. etc..
Here, See for yourself!
Last edited by mag3; 08-29-2013 at 06:51 AM.
Bookmarks