Chris Hill
www.ocda.org
"Every man dies, but not every man really lives." William Wallace - Braveheart
Mike, you're right, as usual, as to one of the possibilities. I DIDN'T cave dive this weekend...shocker! OMG! Wreck diving....did my first Great Lakes dives this weekend. I'm unalterably hooked! That 38F water was SO refreshing after gearing up in the heat and swimming down through that warm-pee temp shallow water. I will definitely be missing at least one more weekend at the caves during the wreck season this year.![]()
I![]()
Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010
Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese
My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!
Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.
I![]()
Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010
Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese
My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!
Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.
Shirley, Shirley, Shirley. This is just wrong on Sooo many levels. 38 degrees? 38 degrees? Have you lost your mind? That cold will even shrivel girl parts, not just boy parts. Do we need to stage an intervention?
The electrolytic action of the water reacting with a rusted old hunk of iron has obviously disrupted your pyramidal neurons and altered your thinking patterns. Pee temp waters? See, it has already started to give you lewd, deviate, fetish-like thinking.
Rocks, Shirley. They do not give off harmful electromagnetic interference. They are soothing and peaceful, home to little albino critters.
"Have you ever noticed
When you're feeling really good
There's always a pigeon
That'll come shiat on your hood?" John Prine 4-7-2020
"Into the blue again; in the silent water
Under the rocks, and stones; there is water underground" Talking Heads
Ooooo, I LOVE it when you talk about lewd, deviate, fetish-like thinking! It causes electromagnetic interference in my pyramidal neurons and who DOESN'T love that!? Do it again! Do it again!
You're right, though...those little albino critters are sure tasty!
Shirley...off in search of more 38F water...
I![]()
Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010
Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese
My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!
Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.
Www.artflowslikewater.com
Brendan's Law - "Know what you're breathing. Analyze your gas for O2 and Co. Analyze your gas each time, everytime, anywhere."
I![]()
Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010
Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese
My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!
Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.
Bookmarks