looking to see if anyone has a system or any components they are looking to part with... prefer the Light monkey setup (suit bulkhead and pack with pitkin controller).
Hit me up if you got one that needs a home.
Matt
looking to see if anyone has a system or any components they are looking to part with... prefer the Light monkey setup (suit bulkhead and pack with pitkin controller).
Hit me up if you got one that needs a home.
Matt
I’ve got a uwld controller I bought a while back and haven’t used. $250
I got DUI BlueHeat - everything heated - gloves, socks, garments + battery with canister + controller + bulkhead for the suit + original documentation and box. $2000. Size S.
Just curious. How long does the dive have to be for you guys to take a heater?
for me... anything around 2-3 hours I'm getting cold, especially if there is a lot of scootering. Also dependant on the cave/water temp. for example, at JB where it is 68-69 degrees... 2 hours and i'm frozen. At Ginnie where it is 72 I can go 3 hours before getting cold. Amazing what just a couple of degrees can do.
Bookmarks