Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
Closed Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Yonkers, NY
    Posts
    410

    Default Looking to buy a heater pack

    Hey guys I'm looking for a 10ah or better heater pack for my santi vest. Let me know what you have. Thanks


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    St Pete, Fl
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,571

    Default

    I have a can that will hold a 10ah lithium pack. Halcyon Helios 4.5 with e/o.


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    377

    Default

    I just did this with the 20ah heavy duty light battery from Batteryspace.com. Worked great.


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Yonkers, NY
    Posts
    410

    Default

    Hey can you provide me the dimensions of the can you have. This way I can see if one of my batteries will fit.



 

Similar Threads

  1. SANTI Heater bulkhead
    By armstrong in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-29-2016, 07:09 AM
  2. Santi Heater Connector For Sale
    By harmstrong in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-17-2015, 08:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts