Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1

    Default Anyone been to Eagles Nest this week / condition?

    My buddy and I are going to dive EN tomorrow and Sunday...just wondering conditions.

    Thanks in advance!


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    503

    Default

    I was there last on August 27th. The basin was ominously clear, the best I've seen in a long time. The viz in the cave wasn't bad (about 50' to the Pit, and better beyond), but I wouldn't be surprised if the conditions in the cave are not so good now, especially upstream.

    Let us know!


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Enterprise, AL
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Yesterday I did upstream to p400', viz 5'-10' and very tannic, temp 74*F. Basin viz was 15'-25', temp 77*F.



 

Similar Threads

  1. Eagles Nest???
    By HoosierDaddy in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 06:12 PM
  2. Eagles nest 2-21-10
    By Miakka Diver in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 03:20 PM
  3. Eagles Nest - 7/3/08
    By PacketSniffer in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 11:06 PM
  4. Eagles' Nest
    By Jim Wyatt in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-11-2006, 03:06 PM
  5. Eagles Nest
    By Jim Wyatt in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 02:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts