man.......
that reel is too small!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well... I have to thank you very much Dewayne and Forrest for their big help, now I have regs and a reel, I had the possibility of doing an stage dive, even when reel was too smalI have to say thanks
today we emptied 2 of those reels in phillipe's cave, sorry phil for thatone was the reel he left near full of line and the other was dewayne present for the exploration.
so that added about 1200' of line to his maybe 3000' ?? phil??
and thank you philipe and tomas for taking us there and allowing us to lay some line (I know you hate that part..LOL), that appears to be the longest cave here in DR
We also added about 185' of line using nomount at our cave with dave, plus I think almost finished the survey, so the map is coming soon after a scare because they are not allowing anybody in the park now, we lost a day of diving but got permission for doing the surveys thanks to a nice girl called Kelly that is working in the hotels management.
Beside that...
we had no way to find hose clamps for rigging stages, so we invented de tirap stage
wich worked very well, thanks again to Dewayne and Forrest because we used the rigs they sent!!
well, no more news for that... just trying to keep up with the promess I made to keep you guys posted about the exploration here.
hopefully more to come



I have to say thanks
Reply With Quote



Bookmarks