Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    Social Co-Director
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cocoa Beach
    Posts
    583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neptuno View Post
    COOL!!! so we got a bigger reel now.. hehe, yeah I think we should start talking about scooters... that philip cave is already too long

    dave, we need more caves now to put all that line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    hopefully that reel is going to be small as well

    and bob, hope you can make it down, but bring that little electronic thingy you want to make with you

    darn, wish I could go to the social, did dave made it?
    Dave missed also. Still figuring out the "electronic thingy"

    Bob K

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    In a Virgin Cave in Dominican Republic :D
    Posts
    499

    Default

    let's talk about, I don't know a lot but for sure I could help some

    Cristian Pittaro
    www.neptunoworld.com
    and don't forget to check out my MiniSpools
    http://www.dr-ss.com Dominican Republic Speleological Society
    http://la-hispaniola.com Free maps for Dominican Republic and Haiti for Garmin GPS's

  3. #13

    Default

    What electric thingy? sounds suspicious.
    Cristian, I think Thomas & I are going back with 5 tanks each next Thursday or Friday, do you want to go? lemme know.


  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    In a Virgin Cave in Dominican Republic :D
    Posts
    499

    Default

    it is just a new electronic toy......, one of those that cavedivers must have, but if it is done sometime we'll let you know

    Cristian Pittaro
    www.neptunoworld.com
    and don't forget to check out my MiniSpools
    http://www.dr-ss.com Dominican Republic Speleological Society
    http://la-hispaniola.com Free maps for Dominican Republic and Haiti for Garmin GPS's

  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Merritt Island, FL
    Posts
    273

    Default

    I wish I was able to make it to the social but I had a family event I had to be at.

    I'm at my sisters lake house right now on the SC/GA state line, sitting on the dock having a cold brew.

    Phillip it sounds like I got you thinking scooters!
    I like FW idea (maybe line and arrows as well)! I miss my old Tekna.


    FW, that was VERY nice of you! Hope you can make it down on one of the trips.

    Dave


  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neptuno View Post
    it is just a new electronic toy......, one of those that cavedivers must have, but if it is done sometime we'll let you know
    What is it? I want one I think...


  7. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Merritt Island, FL
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Phillip,

    The electronic gizmo is an idea I had but Bob is the engineer.



    Fingers crossed


  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    DaveP,

    Are you going to take some hose clamps down next trip?

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  9. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Merritt Island, FL
    Posts
    273

    Default

    FW,

    Yes, I will be taking hose clamps! The single large tiestrap worked great on top of the rubber tube but we had to return the tank so that was the end of that one.

    Sorry I missed U at the social.

    Dave


  10. #20

    Default

    I did not even know they made tie wraps so big, that was cool.



 

Similar Threads

  1. Criminal Complaint Filed for Cow Vandalism
    By Ken Hill in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 12:12 AM
  2. Happy Birthday DeWayne
    By FW in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-11-2005, 06:15 PM
  3. DeWayne, Diving JB?
    By edd in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-27-2004, 09:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts