Looks like Squirrel Girl and I were thinking the same thing at the same time - maybe we're receiving the messages from the mother ship on the same channel!
Mike
Looks like Squirrel Girl and I were thinking the same thing at the same time - maybe we're receiving the messages from the mother ship on the same channel!
Mike
Last edited by sskasser; 06-01-2009 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Corrected proof of my illiteracy
I![]()
Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010
Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese
My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!
Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.
"Have you ever noticed
When you're feeling really good
There's always a pigeon
That'll come shiat on your hood?" John Prine 4-7-2020
"Into the blue again; in the silent water
Under the rocks, and stones; there is water underground" Talking Heads
In the third grade it was a scientific fact that if you touched a girl you would get cooties. Unless, of course, you wrote "CP" on the back of your hand, for cootie protection. That way, if you accidentally touched a girl you were covered.
SG, one of my best friends got married on the day of the workshop. I believe she threatened me with cooties if I didn't go. But you'll be at the CDF Social, right?
Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.
But we specifically scheduled this year's social for a holiday weekend for folks who have to come more than a few hundred miles.
Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.
Bookmarks