Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    364

    Default Cow Code in 5 Minutes

    My experience today:

    On the NSS_CDS website, today I renewed online, signed the waiver and, within 5 minutes of finishing, I got the code & further instructions.

    I couldn't find a link to this page on the NSS-CDS site, so here it is again:
    (Thanks TWALDO)

    https://cowspringscave.com/?fbclid=I...XSWJNRL2Bi-cl8


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    4,616

    Default

    Glad to see some improvements from the cds. Sam has been an excellent addition.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right on the Ragged Edge
    Posts
    3,634

    Default

    Cow Code? Its really simple

    A - Moo Moooo
    B - Moooo Moo Moo
    C - Moooo Moo Moooo Moo
    D - Moooo Moo Moo
    E - Moo
    F - Moo Moo Moooo Moo
    G - Mooo Mooo Moo

    There's more if you want it.

    "Have you ever noticed
    When you're feeling really good
    There's always a pigeon
    That'll come shiat on your hood?" John Prine 4-7-2020

    "Into the blue again; in the silent water
    Under the rocks, and stones; there is water underground" Talking Heads

  4. #4
    Moderator CDF-STAFF Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The World's Most Beautiful Beaches?
    Age
    67
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    Why are B and D the same?

    Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.

  5. #5
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Because the cow dialect contains less characters, necessitating a duplication when translating. P is also the same. Having two stomachs requires that they spend less time studying phonics.

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right on the Ragged Edge
    Posts
    3,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sludge View Post
    Why are B and D the same?
    Cause I left a Moo out of B - Moooo moo moo moo

    "Have you ever noticed
    When you're feeling really good
    There's always a pigeon
    That'll come shiat on your hood?" John Prine 4-7-2020

    "Into the blue again; in the silent water
    Under the rocks, and stones; there is water underground" Talking Heads

  7. #7

    Default

    I like Shirley's educated, enlightened answer.
    (Also, thanks again for sending me the mag hard copy!)
    I was able to easily "sign" the Cow Springs diving waiver too yesterday. Now I just have to get my EF high enough again to cave dive...


  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chelsea, VT
    Age
    68
    Posts
    4,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sskasser View Post
    Because the cow dialect contains less characters, necessitating a duplication when translating. P is also the same. Having two stomachs requires that they spend less time studying phonics.

    Perfect! Except that they have four stomachs.


  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    4,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MORGAN View Post
    Perfect! Except that they have four stomachs.
    Youre all wrong. They have one stomach broken into 4 chambers: the rumen, reticulun, omasum and abomasum.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chelsea, VT
    Age
    68
    Posts
    4,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rddvet View Post
    Youre all wrong. They have one stomach broken into 4 chambers: the rumen, reticulun, omasum and abomasum.

    I'll consider myself corrected.



 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2016, 10:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts