Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Burlingtion, NC
    Posts
    39

    Default Canister light cap needed

    Is there anyone on here that can make a custom cap for my dive light? I keep the Hollis canister attached to my harness with out the head. I'm willing to pay because I have no access to machining. Here is a poor photo shop job of what I'm talking about:




  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Arizona or traveling
    Posts
    338

    Default

    Have you tried asking Hollis if they'd send you a blank cap that hasn't been drilled full of holes?


  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Burlingtion, NC
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyC View Post
    Have you tried asking Hollis if they'd send you a blank cap that hasn't been drilled full of holes?
    Yes I sent 2 emails and tied calling them a few times but to no avail.


  4. #4
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    south Georgia
    Posts
    7,398

    Default

    Try looking at a plumbing supply store for a Quick Cap, if they have one that fits, it works real good

    "Not all change is improvement...but all improvement is change" Donald Berwick

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Roaming in cenote land
    Posts
    1,410

    Default

    call light monkey, they might have something. Keep in mind, delrin heads are not cheap!


  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    I can make you a PVC cap.

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Burlingtion, NC
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FW View Post
    I can make you a PVC cap.
    That will work PM sent



 

Similar Threads

  1. Salvo/Light Monkey 21w HID canister light
    By deep2eat in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-15-2015, 02:48 PM
  2. WTB: Slim line or wreck light or small canister light
    By floridabob in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 12:23 PM
  3. Needed canister light
    By deepclipper in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 03:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts