If you want a "T" Shirt in this years CDS Workshop you need to get registered now. The shirts are only available for those who register early.
I got mine, do you have yours?![]()
If you want a "T" Shirt in this years CDS Workshop you need to get registered now. The shirts are only available for those who register early.
I got mine, do you have yours?![]()
All that's left are huge shirts. No mediums. What do the shirts look like anyway. I couldn't find that on the site.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
roadkill
FYI The raffle ticket for sidekick purchase page is missing an option (20 tickets for $60)
Anyone else havin a problem with the shirts. I click on it and get no response
If you pre registered and was not asked about the size, Cheryl will or already has contacted you on the issue. I spoke to her today and she has contacted everyone who did not specify size. I was not contacted because she was aware of my shirt size. If you pre registered and need to give her your shirt size you can PM me and I will get it to her. I will need your first and last name.
Tickets for registration amd the rebreather raffle are no longer available on line. You can purchase tickets at the door.
9/11....... I remember .........
Bookmarks