Maybe I'm going about this the wrong way...
I'd been focusing my job search so as to stay close to Ginnie.
Is there anywhere else I can dive after Dark, maybe without a buddy?
Maybe I'm going about this the wrong way...
I'd been focusing my job search so as to stay close to Ginnie.
Is there anywhere else I can dive after Dark, maybe without a buddy?
Jackson Blue in Mariana is accesable 24/7. They even have lights under the pavallion. If you have a boat there are lots of others but JB is my choice because of the easy access.
Well, I guess if out that way there is Vortex, too...
Cow, if you get the key from Cathy. Suppose you could walk in to Little River from the gate. Both are closed until the water levels drop.
Bill Ripley
Rebreathers are something that we have to go to in order to dive the way we want to dive. They are not something we go to for any other reason.
Wouldn't that be breaking the law at LR? Looking to form regular habits, not just a one off sneak dive...
Getting a key at 2 in the morning sounds deeply inconvenient to Cathy...
Telford and Kitty Sink would be possible. You'd have to make the arrangement with CE to dive Kitty. The spring tunnel is a great dive, and not far from the entrance. Telford is just a pain, but a scooter trip up the river isn't as bad.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." --JFK
Don't think I want to scooter up gator alley at night, solo, to dive Telford. Maybe I'm just too conservative, but I think I'd have a hard time enjoying that. Don't know much about Kitty...
Kitty is part of Lafayette Blue, but Bill R. owns the property. The spring tunnel has significantly better vis than the rest of the system... it can be a bit of an adventure getting to the jump depending on the vis.
Charles and Ruth might be possible too. I don't remember if there is a gate at Charles. None of there are even mildly resistant to flooding.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." --JFK
Then there is the question about diving solo at night with a reasonable expectation of exiting and having your car there with all the windows intact...
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
-Ferris Bueller
The most certain way to stumble into the future, is to live your life looking over your shoulder.
-Jeff Hawes after getting a huge mulligan...
Bookmarks