Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpiov View Post
    Says registration clsoed for me too.
    Where exactly are you getting this message? Did you try to open the forum, or click on the access link? If you try to click on a closed forum, you will get an error message, but maybe we need to change the wording of the message.

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Richmond, TX
    Age
    64
    Posts
    652

    Default

    On the front page, there is a link that says "join our community today". When I use that link, I get the registration closed message.


  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Richmond, TX
    Age
    64
    Posts
    652

    Default

    Clarification: Trying to get on Midwest Divers forum, not the Ozark one here on CDF. thats where I get Registration Closed. I guess cause I ain't a Yank!


  4. #14
    Forum Admin
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Location
    Live Oak, Suwannee County, Florida
    Posts
    3,699

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpiov View Post
    Clarification: Trying to get on Midwest Divers forum, not the Ozark one here on CDF. thats where I get Registration Closed. I guess cause I ain't a Yank!
    They are one in the same now... Check the title: Ozark / Midwest Cave Divers

    Link: http://www.cavediver.net/forum/forum...st-Cave-Divers

    Tom Johnson / tj
    Administrator/Sponsor
    Dayo Scuba North
    Live Oak, Suwannee County, Florida
    Cave Evaluator/IT TDI

  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Detroit and Key Largo
    Posts
    466

    Default

    I can access the sub-forum, but like the others if I try to post a message it says I don't have the necessary permission.


    kidsdream, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation
    .

    Jeff

    Quote Originally Posted by FW View Post
    Where exactly are you getting this message? Did you try to open the forum, or click on the access link? If you try to click on a closed forum, you will get an error message, but maybe we need to change the wording of the message.


  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Anyone needing access, send a PM to me, or one of the other administrators. You can also PM Slim, or a moderator, but they will still have to ask an administrator.

    PS kidstream, I will go ahead and give you access.

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  7. #17
    Moderator CDF-STAFF Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The World's Most Beautiful Beaches?
    Age
    67
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FW View Post
    PS kidstream, I will go ahead and give you access.
    You might want to check the spelling on that.

    Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.


 

Similar Threads

  1. CDS midwest workshop?
    By MichaelAngelo in forum Cave Diving Events, Socials, Workshops
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 04:51 PM
  2. Ozarks Forum
    By SLIM in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 04:23 PM
  3. Roubidoux-Midwest Social
    By steve2281 in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-16-2005, 10:24 PM
  4. Midwest CDF Social
    By Alan Garrett in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-22-2005, 10:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts