Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
Closed Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Posts
    1,675

    Default O2 bottles on Craigslist

    http://charlotte.craigslist.org/tls/5224605391.html

    If any of you guys are in need of these things, let me know. I can grab them and schlep them down to cave country next month.


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    Good price

    From the craigslist post:
    I have a lot of 10 2450 psi Oxygen bottles. They were purchased from a defunct Scuba outfit. They would be great for air storage or welding. All are out of hydro but I guarantee them to pass. $40ea or $250.00 for all 10. Only selling the 2450psi oxygen bottles, keeping the rest.

    Why yes that was me in shorts and a t-shirt oops, a drysuit @ the 700' marker

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Marianna FL
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Ok when are you going to pick them up for me Tom? Seriously...


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    I've got the time and the truck to do it... if you want to make a run to SC and pay for fuel just let me know. I know some people think I should spend my free time diving, but I don't mind helping out.

    Tim

    Why yes that was me in shorts and a t-shirt oops, a drysuit @ the 700' marker

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Marianna FL
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Tim if your serious give me a call. I will PM my phone number your way.


  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Marianna FL
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Hey Tom I have completed my dealings with the craigslist seller and do not need your delivery services though I must thank you for your offers and cross posting the link. With the contact I have made and the items I have purchased I am very close to opening my very own dive shop right here in Marianna. Thanks again buddy and should you come across anyone else selling out this type of equipment please let me know as myself and others are certainly on the hunt.


  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Uncomfortably far North of the Mill Pond.
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbaker View Post
    I am very close to opening my very own dive shop right here in Marianna. .
    MikesMix rides again, good on you buddy...need a new Nitrox stick, gimme a call.....I deliver.

    Anthony

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Posts
    1,675

    Default

    no worries baker. sorry I wasn't able to get a hold of you last night, work was being a bear.


  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    St. Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Wow...screaming deal


  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Age
    52
    Posts
    33

    Default

    If one of you can grab few and going north... in around north NY please let me know.

    thanks
    Paul



 

Similar Threads

  1. Craigslist Gavin in Gainesville
    By twaldo in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-23-2015, 08:57 AM
  2. MAKO on Craigslist
    By OFG-1 in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-29-2014, 12:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts