Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    1,104

    Default Craigslist Gavin in Gainesville

    I don't know if this was a CDF member that posted, but thought locals to High Springs might be interested.

    http://gainesville.craigslist.org/spo/5040418892.html

    I didn't see it posted here on CDF.

    Tim

    Why yes that was me in shorts and a t-shirt oops, a drysuit @ the 700' marker

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    just curious, was this useful to anyone??

    Why yes that was me in shorts and a t-shirt oops, a drysuit @ the 700' marker

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,225

    Default

    I forwarded to a buddy interested..
    Not sure where it went though


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,305

    Default

    I bought it... Just coordinating pickup


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL - USA
    Posts
    1,169

    Default

    Did you make sure no one called ”dibs” first?

    Jeff Rouse
    Chicago, IL

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IowaCaveDiver View Post
    I bought it... Just coordinating pickup
    Well I guess my buddy didn't manage to make it then..


  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    St Pete, Fl
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,571

    Default

    He still has a chance! I've got 2 for sale!!!


  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,225

    Default

    ok.. I'll let him know.. you have some data on what you are selling at what price?


  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogenius View Post
    ok.. I'll let him know.. you have some data on what you are selling at what price?
    you've seen them
    the two gavins in my garage. price is 1000


  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Alachua, FL
    Age
    58
    Posts
    1,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LiteHedded View Post
    you've seen them
    the two gavins in my garage. price is 1000
    For both?

    Safe diving,

    Rich

    Education, enjoyment and exploration.....
    http://divecaves.com
    https://www.facebook.com/divecaves


 

Similar Threads

  1. MAKO on Craigslist
    By OFG-1 in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-29-2014, 12:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts