
Originally Posted by
fixxervi6
Ok it's time to get the rest of the stuff closed out, I already have this package deal boxed so I'm not willing to separate for the package deal:
Package deal
DUI 50/50 drysuit (needs wrist seals, fits me @ 6' and 215lbs) 200.00
XXL OMS Slipstream barely used 30.00
2 Yoke valves Older but hey, they are cheap 1.00
Saftey Mirror and holder I don't think it's ever been wet 1.00
Reef Gloves used once, great shape 5.00
Fingerless XL hyperstretch gloves 2.00
Hogarthian harness knife holder 1.00
2 sets of size 10 rockboots 30.00
Size 11 rockboots not sure they have been used 30.00
XXL Holis Hood cut for my face 5.00
XS scuba drysuit inflation holder for backmount not sure it was used 5.00
2 Dive Rite utilitiy pockets one looks new 5.00
XL DUI Heavy thermals 20.00
XL Dive Rite Polar Tech 20.00
Shipping to anywhere in the U.S. 20.00
$375.00
Bookmarks