Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Default Dive Questionnaire - Need Help!

    Hi Guys - I need some help with my dissertation project at university -
    I need some volunteers that are certifed divers to complete a questionnaire about
    1)"What makes your perfect Dive site"?
    2)"Environmental Awareness when diving"?

    It'll only take 5 minutes, please email me if you're interested and kind enough to help. I need around 150 by march and only have 80 back so far!

    email: [email protected]


    Andy


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    finally Lake City FL
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Oh no, not again!
    Who gave this guy the information that he needed to show up here, after he has spammed most of the other Scuba forums.

    Michael



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts