Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
Closed Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Central GA
    Posts
    427

    Default WTB Side handle 800' reel

    Hollis/DR or LM, doesn't matter which brand and doesn't matter if it has line on it, just looking for a side handle. I don't like my current DR reel with the top mounted handle. Thanks!


  2. #2

    Default

    I'm pretty sure I have one I never use. Let me dig it out.


    iPhone. iTypo. iApologize.

    Ken


    The Tech Diver's Prayer: Oh Lord, if I should die, please don't let my wife sell my dive gear for what I told her I paid for it..

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Central GA
    Posts
    427

    Default

    Sounds good, let me know


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5

    Default

    If Ken cant find his I have one sitting in front of me used once.


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Central GA
    Posts
    427

    Default

    got one, thanks everyone!



 

Similar Threads

  1. FS. 1000' Hollis side mount reel
    By jes in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2014, 06:30 PM
  2. wtb a handle for tekna
    By adam0321 in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 03:28 PM
  3. WTS - Salvo 800' Exploration Reel
    By newman_diver in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 11:30 AM
  4. WTB goodman handle
    By tlocdiver in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2005, 12:59 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts