Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
Closed Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Lititz, PA
    Posts
    339

    Default FS: Dive Rite H1000 15 watt HID light/Belt Mount

    I have a used Dive Rite H1000 15 watt HID slimline light for sale.

    Includes everything in the picture but requires a battery which can be purchased from Battery Space to fit for about $60.

    Asking $250 shipped to conUS. I'll ship internationally for cost of shipping.


    Also I have a Diverite Canister Belt mount -NEW $20 shipped

    Regards, John
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Light holder.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	162.9 KB
ID:	11983   Click image for larger version

Name:	H1000 HID.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	160.2 KB
ID:	11984  


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Lititz, PA
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Reduced to $200


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Yonkers, NY
    Posts
    410

    Default

    Would you trade for a halcyon evolve 55 like new.


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Lititz, PA
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Sorry no trade needed. I already have enough lights.

    John


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NYC/TCI-Provo
    Posts
    629

    Default

    (BTW, It's a doubles wing)


  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Lititz, PA
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danseur View Post
    (BTW, It's a doubles wing)
    Thanks. None the less I just finished selling half a dozen wings so I do not need another.

    John


  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Lititz, PA
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Reduced to $175.

    I am headed from PA to FL in a week and can bring this down with me so that the buyer can save shipping costs.


  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Lititz, PA
    Posts
    339

    Default

    I found, charged and tested the battery. So now it comes complete with a battery. $175 plus $15 flat rate shipping.

    John


  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Lititz, PA
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Sold tu



 

Similar Threads

  1. Dive Rite H1000 HID canister light
    By IowaCaveDiver in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 09:16 AM
  2. Dive-Rite 10 watt HID
    By sam in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 05:45 PM
  3. FS: Dive Rite 24 Watt HID
    By trident1977 in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 09:15 AM
  4. DIVE RITE MLS 1 with MRL 11 10 watt HID light head
    By griffids in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2005, 01:13 PM
  5. FS Dive Rite 10 watt HID
    By edd in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2004, 02:45 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts