The dust has finally settled after the 2014 NSS-CDS Workshop. If you weren’t able to attend, you missed a good one. We had some awesome speakers from around the world, speaking on very interesting topics. There were a ton of door prizes from our sponsors. And above all a great time with fellow cave divers.
I want to thank all of our speakers who took time out of their schedule and spent money on travel to be there. Our speakers included:
Por Parasu Komaradat (Thailand)
Denis Bourret (Dominican Republic)
Ricardo Castillo (Mexico)
Eduardo Macedo (Brazil)
Paul Heinerth
Richard Walker M.D.
Lamar Hires
Tom Mount Ph.D
Carl Griffing
Matt Turner
Joe Dituri
I also want to thank our main sponsors, who not only donated awesome door prizes, but also contributed financially to the Workshop. Without them the Workshop would not be possible. Our sponsors included:
Gold Line
Amigo’s Dive Center
Cave Adventurers
Cave Country Dive Shop
Dive Rite
HOG
IANTD
Shearwater Research
Circuit
Manta Industries
Jump
Dive Outpost
NASE
North Florida Springs Alliance
Many other supporters also sent door prizes, they include:
Cave Excursions
Chipola Divers
Dayo Scuba
Halcyon
Jill Heinerth
Michael Angelo Gagliardi
NACD
Peter Lapin Photography
On top of all of the great support we received from our speakers and sponsors, there were some volunteers that really helped pull the Workshop together. I would like to thank the following people for the extra time they put in (I’m sure I’ll miss a few):
Larry Roth
Cheryl Doran
Jim Wyatt
Bruce Ryan
Tony Flaris
Li Loriz
The Whole NSS CDS BOD
John Jones
Chris Richardson (Chris did most of the cooking Friday night, including the awesome chili)
Richard and Eric Simon
Chloe Marechal
Ken Sallot
Reggie Ross
Thomas Johnson
Harry Averill
Next years Workshop is already in the planning stage. More details to come soon, make plans to be there!!
Sincerely,
Jared Hires![]()



Reply With Quote


Bookmarks