Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Gainesville Fl.
    Posts
    500

    Default Gear for sale - cheap!

    I was not able to sell these items back in Feb., so a new tactic: make me a somewhat reasonable offer and I will consider it. I will not deliver anywhere. Items available near Archer (Gainesville) FL.


    Two faber 108s with left and right valves for sidemount. One in hydro - 2009, other out of hydor - 2006 . One white, one grey.

    Luxfer 40 cu' Al cylinder used for O2 with stage kit, hydo 5/04 - $100

    Dive Rite Fins, XL, Blue, spring straps

    Quite a few other items such as back up lights, various reels, helmet ( size large), and more. If you need something, please ask.

    Thank you.


  2. #2

    Default

    Are the fins exp's?


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    North Florida
    Posts
    1,532

    Default

    I'll take the 40!

    Dive safe,

    Celia

    "Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others."
    ...Buddha

    ''Life's tough, pilgrim, and it’s even tougher if you're stupid.''
    - John Wayne

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Woodstock, GA
    Age
    55
    Posts
    352

    Default

    are any of the reels dive rite jump/gap reels. Not spools but reels.

    "Survival depends on being able to suppress anxiety and replace it with calm, clear, quick and correct reasoning..." -Sheck Exley
    A lot of other people use this but I feel that it is very appropriate!

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Bartow, FL
    Posts
    1,820

    Default

    Potentially interested in the 108s, sent you a pm...

    bob


  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Gainesville Fl.
    Posts
    500

    Default

    Yes, the reels are mostly DR. Not sure what exp's are.

    Thanks.


  7. #7
    Moderator CDF-STAFF Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The World's Most Beautiful Beaches?
    Age
    67
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serota View Post
    Not sure what exp's are.
    They are the current model of Dive Rite's fins. Since you said the ones you have are blue, and I believe the EXPs have only come in gray...

    Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Woodstock, GA
    Age
    55
    Posts
    352

    Default

    PM sent about reels.

    "Survival depends on being able to suppress anxiety and replace it with calm, clear, quick and correct reasoning..." -Sheck Exley
    A lot of other people use this but I feel that it is very appropriate!

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Bartow, FL
    Posts
    1,820

    Default

    Im sure youre busy but I sent you a PM in response. Let me know your thoughts as I can plan this or next weekend to be in your area.

    Bob


  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    North Grafton, MA
    Age
    50
    Posts
    143

    Default

    What do you have for reels and spools?

    Thanks.



 

Similar Threads

  1. Cave Diver selling out, lots of gear, going cheap.
    By catvtony in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-24-2005, 08:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts