Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
Closed Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Dothan, AL
    Age
    69
    Posts
    701

    Default FS: LM LED Primaries

    Time to sell off a couple of lights I'm not using:

    1. LM 21 Watt LED Primary. Description is here: http://www.lightmonkey.us/led_10_21_primary.php
    The light is 2 years old. It was completely refurbished at LM about 2 months ago, including: New battery, cable, switch, and canister (to accommodate the updated battery). It comes with a hard Goodman handle and is side mount rigged. Retail is $1280, I'll sell it shipped for $750.00.

    2. LM 12 Watt LED Primary. Description is here: http://www.lightmonkey.us/led_5_2_12_primary.php
    The light is 2 months old. It has the side mount lid, not the straight through lid in the picture. In excellent condition and only used a couple of times. It comes with 2 Goodman handles and the optional battery to convert it to a cordless light. It is also side mount rigged. Retail is $780 for the light and $100 for the optional battery, I'll sell it all shipped for $500.

    Both lights come with chargers. Paypal is good. I can deliver to Homosassa/Eagle's Nest on the 2 November, Lake City on the 3rd, or Marianna/Panama City pretty much anytime. Otherwise, I'll ship to CONUS at my expense, OCONUS at yours.

    PM is good, Text is better at 334.494.0847

    Bil Lindstrom
    UCLA

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Dothan, AL
    Age
    69
    Posts
    701

    Default

    The 12 Watt is sold, pending payment.

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

    Bil Lindstrom
    UCLA

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Dothan, AL
    Age
    69
    Posts
    701

    Default

    The 21 Watt light is dropped to $650.00

    Bil Lindstrom
    UCLA

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Sending PM on the 21w now...

    "omg take that out of your signature." ~ pink arrows

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Dothan, AL
    Age
    69
    Posts
    701

    Default

    The 21 watt is sold. I have can't lock this from my phone, I'll get it later.

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

    Bil Lindstrom
    UCLA

  6. #6
    Moderator CDF-STAFF Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The World's Most Beautiful Beaches?
    Age
    67
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    Done.

    Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Too many primaries at Devil's eye.
    By chimie007 in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 07:54 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts