Anything in the area for St Louis? Be heading that way toward the end of May.
Anything in the area for St Louis? Be heading that way toward the end of May.
Both Cannonball Springs and Roubidloux Springs are reasonable drives from St Louis. about two hours either south (Cannonball) or SW Roubidloux. There is also the Midwest forum www.Midwestdive.com
Www.artflowslikewater.com
Brendan's Law - "Know what you're breathing. Analyze your gas for O2 and Co. Analyze your gas each time, everytime, anywhere."
Will have to take a look at that. Not sure if anyone will be available for a Friday dive of the sort.......Thanks for the info.
Not a cave, but Bonne Terre mine (http://www.2dive.com/btm.htm) is about 65 miles south of St. Louis.
I would meet you but I will be at Chateau H2O then the workshop at end of May
Www.artflowslikewater.com
Brendan's Law - "Know what you're breathing. Analyze your gas for O2 and Co. Analyze your gas each time, everytime, anywhere."
Okay the Sept 2011 link confused me. I will be in the area end of May.
Among those posts, it lists several dives and how far from St Louis they are, as well as site descriptions, depths and where to fill tanks.
9/11....... I remember .........
Www.artflowslikewater.com
Brendan's Law - "Know what you're breathing. Analyze your gas for O2 and Co. Analyze your gas each time, everytime, anywhere."
Bookmarks