Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lake City, Florida
    Posts
    73

    Default 3 New Friends @ Peacock 1

    I took some photos of a team of three comming into P1 while I was playing with new camera setup on 03-17-07.
    I posted the results in my photo gallery for their download pleasure.
    I don't know their names so it is up to them to find this.


  2. #2
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lake City FL
    Posts
    1,092

    Default photo's

    Nice shots Alan. WA lens and two strobes or one?
    What kind of camera and housing?
    Tom


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lake City, Florida
    Posts
    73

    Default

    This was the first day I had any strobes. I had played with it in open h2o but no strobes.
    Nikon CP5000, L&M Tetra 5000 housing, one Ikelite DS125, and One Dive Rite 10 Watt HID on the other arm.
    I'm just learning and already want another strobe to use as slave to add depth to the images.
    I'll keep trying.


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lake City, Florida
    Posts
    73

    Default

    And Wetmate lens adapter w/ wideangle lens. Bought used would have to look it up to give you the specs on lens.


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lake City, Florida
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Now that I think about it the camera and housing are not new, it just took a while to get all this together. The strobe is the latest addition and was the missing piece. I still need slave stobes to get where I want to be.


  6. #6
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lake City FL
    Posts
    1,092

    Default photo's

    Alan.
    I know the feeling on trying to get everything you need. I just have the housing and camera at this point and hopefully soon will have a WA lens. I also plan on a D-125 and then later on the slave strobes that seem to work well for others. I've heard a few folks make their own slave strobes with water proof clear boxes and topwater strobes but I not seen them in person. Light is your friend. I know I'd love to take shots in the Court Yard with a lot of light. I've not seen much taken in that area. While it would be a pain to get the setup there, it would be a great place to photograph.
    Tom




    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Owens
    Now that I think about it the camera and housing are not new, it just took a while to get all this together. The strobe is the latest addition and was the missing piece. I still need slave stobes to get where I want to be.


  7. #7

    Default Alan

    How did your shoulder hold up? I hope it's okay so you come to dive more often now, I may need more pictures for the trail.
    Janet



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts